Terms and Conditions for suecoyne.com
The term “Website” refers to suecoyne.com and “Content” to the content within the suecoyne.com website. The terms “we” and “us” refer to Connectiveness Ltd.
The following terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and at the sole discretion of the website owner and operator. Please visit the website regularly for updates.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using this website you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Access to Website Copy, Content and Publications
The website and contents belong to suecoyne.com. suecoyne.com belongs to Connectiveness Ltd, 4 Longmeade Gardens, Wilmslow, SK9 1DA. Because of this, you may not, copy, distribute, modify, reproduce, sell, reverse engineer, publish, disassemble, recompile, decompile, perform, upload, transmit or exploit any part of the Website and its contents (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website). Downloading is permitted on a personal computer if no more than one copy is printed out and no further copies are made.
2. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the Website. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The content and website is protected by copyright and proprietary rights. Articles, videos, posts and anything else that make up the website will be protected by copyrights and proprietary rights. By accessing the website and its contents, you agree to abide by these copyright notices or any other restrictions thereof.
3. You have the right to use this website, and to download content within the terms stated, but you have no ownership rights or licenses to our trading names, trademark and content.
4. Downloads should retain any copyright notices.
5. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
2. Non Professional Advice
The information contained or made available through the sites belonging to Connectiveness Ltd. (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological or legal matters. In particular you should regularly contact a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health particularly concerning any symptoms diagnosis or medical attention. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment , action or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information provided within or through the sites. Neither we nor our partners, or any of our affiliates will be liable for any direct, indirect. Consequential, social, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life and by your use of the sites you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results at any time or in any circumstance.
- Earnings Disclaimer
When addressing financial matters in any of our sites, videos, newsletters or other content, we’ve taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent our programmes and their ability to improve your life or grow your business. However, there is no guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations. You level of success in attaining similar results is dependent on a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network and financial situation to name but a few to name but a few. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business. Any forward looking statements on our sites are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual performance. It should be clear to you that by law we make no guarantees that your will achieve any results as a result of the ideas and models presented on our sites and that we offer no professional, legal, medical, psychological or financial advice. that may require symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment or action or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided through the sites. Neither we nor our partners or any of our affiliates will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or exemplary or other
Connectiveness Ltd. may offer you various discounts, savings and other benefits on products or services of the organisation or its affiliates. Connectiveness Ltd does not guarantee the availability of particular discounts, savings or other benefits on specific products or services, and any discounts, savings or benefits are subject to change, time limits and conditions as may be determined by the organisation in its discretion from time to time
1. Connectiveness Ltd. may offer a time limited money-back guarantee on some suecoyne.com website content and publications that you have purchased. If there is a guarantee applicable to any suecoyne.com website content and publication that you have purchased, that guarantee is as set out on the applicable product page of the suecoyne.com website at the time you purchased the suecoyne.com product, publication or service.
2. If, within the time limit of your Guarantee period you are not satisfied with the suecoyne.com product, publication or service you purchased, suecoyne.com will refund the purchase price to you. This is your sole and exclusive remedy against suecoyne.com and suecoyne.com’s sole and exclusive liability and obligation to you in connection with your purchase of any suecoyne.com product, publication or service or anything arising out of or relating to that purchase or this agreement.
5. Exclusion/Limitation Of Liability
1. Notwithstanding any other provision of this agreement, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law: (a) suecoyne.com’s liability (if any) under this Agreement or otherwise is limited to the purchase price paid by you for the suecoyne.com products, and in no event will suecoyne.com be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary loss or damage, arising from, connected with, or relating to this Agreement, the subject matter of this Agreement, any suecoyne.com product or otherwise, under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, strict liability or any other theory or law or equity), regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing (including fundamental breach or gross negligence) by suecoyne.com or any person for whom suecoyne.com is responsible, and even if suecoyne.com has been advised of the possibility of such potential loss or damage being incurred; and (b) in no event will suecoyne.com’s total aggregate liability to you or any other person under this Agreement or otherwise, under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory, regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing (including fundamental breach or gross negligence) by suecoyne.com or any person for whom suecoyne.com is responsible, and even if suecoyne.com has been advised of the possibility of such potential loss or damage being incurred, exceed the purchase price paid by You to suecoyne.com for the materials. In this paragraph, “suecoyne.com” includes suecoyne.com and its past, present and future directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, subcontractors, service providers, successors, permitted assigns, and related persons.
2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury, however the Supplier shall not be liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by the Customer howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise in excess of the price of the Services.
3. We endeavour to complete all work by the agreed completion date, however we cannot be accountable for any losses incurred if timescales are not adhered to nor shall any discount be given if work is not completed by due date.
6. Other Rights
The exclusion or limitation of certain liabilities is prohibited by law in some jurisdictions. Such limitations may apply to you.
You represent that you are of legal age to enter into binding contracts under the laws of the jurisdiction where you reside. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the provision will be deemed to be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated in any way, unless as a result of any such severance this Agreement would fail in its essential purpose. This Agreement will ensure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of you and suecoyne.com with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes any and all previous communications, representations, negotiations, discussions, agreements or understanding, whether oral or written, between you and suecoyne.com with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. Purchase prices are exclusive of shipping and handling charges and any applicable taxes, customs or duties.
suecoyne.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
9. The Order
1. If work is commissioned from suecoyne.com and a Proposal Of Works drawn up, that Proposal shall remain valid for a period of 31 days.
2. The Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the Proposal by placing an order with the Supplier (“the Order”) within the period specified in Clause 3.1.
3. All Orders for the Services shall be deemed to be acceptance of the Proposal pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
10. Price and Payment
1. The price for the Services is as specified in the Proposal and is subject to VAT and any applicable charges outlined in the Proposal.
2. Payment of the price shall be in the manner specified in the Proposal and shall mainly be in advance of commencement of works.
3. In some specific cases, suecoyne.com may extend credit terms but makes no guarantee of providing credit to any customer. In the event of being offered a credit facility, and if the Customer fails to make any payment within 31 days of it becoming due, the Supplier shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate of 8% per month on the outstanding amounts.
4. If the Customer fails to make any payment within 31 days of it becoming due, the Supplier shall be entitled to remove all work carried out as part of the order and suspend all services until payment has been received in full.
5. Ownership of all work completed under “The Order” will remain with the Supplier until all work has been paid for in full. Once full and final payment has been received, ownership will be passed to the Customer.
11. Customer’s Obligations
To enable the Supplier to perform its obligations the Customer shall:
1. co-operate with the Supplier;
2. provide the Supplier with any information reasonably required by the Supplier;
3. obtain all necessary permissions, licences and consents which may be required before the commencement of the services, the cost of which shall be the sole responsibility of the Customer; and
4. comply with such other requirements as may be set out in the Proposal or otherwise agreed between the parties.
12. Supplier’s Obligations
1. The Supplier shall perform the Services with reasonable skill and care and to a reasonable standard in accordance with recognised standards and codes of practice.
1. The education materials supplied by suecoyne.com (including all website content and content supplied at workshops and seminars held by suecoyne.com) are of a confidential nature. From time to time, suecoyne.com may use examples of websites owned by other companies and individuals to illustrate educative points. Any attempt by the Customer to enter into the markets that Connectiveness Ltd operates in after gaining possession of such educative materials will be classed as entering into competition with Connectiveness Ltd.
2. suecoyne.com prohibits the right of any of its Customers to enter into competition with Connectiveness Ltd as a result of information gleaned from its products and services.
3. suecoyne.com prohibits the use of the source code of any websites belonging to Connectiveness Ltd in any other website not belonging to Connectiveness Ltd.
1. The Customer may cancel an Order by notifying the Supplier in writing at the address above within 7 days of placing an Order and any deposit paid will be refunded in full providing that work has not commenced on the order. If work has commenced, any reasonable recompense for work carried out will be deducted from refund.
2. If the Customer fails to cancel the order within the time specified in Clause 13 (i) any deposit paid may not be returnable.
15. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.