To discuss your specific requirements please contact us on +44 7768 936400 or via our contact form
- The Challenge accelerates remote collaboration skills in a multi-dimensional environment
- In a time-constrained scenario you learn how to collaborate under pressure
- Develop reduced anxiety and stress even in environments not experienced before
- Real-Time learning with results to measure performance
- This energising experience ensures you are motivated to apply your learning back at work.
- This Challenge offers a powerful, fun, team building opportunity
How it works
- It is for existing teams/groups of between 6 and 9 people
- Alternatively, we can co-ordinate individual bookings to make up a virtual team
- The whole experience lasts approximately 3.5 hours facilitated by Sue Coyne via ZOOM.
- Participants will need a PC and fully charged smartphone with good Wi-Fi and broadband connectivity
Competitive inter-team or inter-departmental league table, optional. The highest team score wins your league.
For each team entering we will make a charity donation to the following